BAP implements a set of communication activities used to promote the image of the companies and their products to support the introduction of new products to the market. BAP takes a neutral and balanced position with the responsible institutions, companies, partners, media and society.
At the national level, BAP created
long-term collaborations with experts from:
– Ministry of Environment and Water
– Ministry of Health
– Bulgarian Food Safety Agency
– Ministry of Agriculture and Food
– National Center for Control and Protection of Public Health
– Ministry of Economy, Tourism and Energy
At the international level ...
– EuPC – European Plastics Converters Association
– PlasticsEurope Mediterranean Board – European Association of Polymer Producers
– Training opportunities for business executives in professional schools in Turkey and Italy for the position of “technologist-engineer”.
BAP has signed Memorandum of
cooperation with universities and scientific
– University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Sofia
– University “Prof. Dr. Asen Zlatarov, Bourgas
– Polymer Institute, BAS – Clementhee Bulgaria
Our events are reflected in leading Bulgarian media and we manage to negotiate preferential conditions and prices for exhibitors and group visits, partnering with:
Via Expo – Organizer of International Exhibitions and Conferences
The Foreign Embassies and Trade Services