As a fast growing trading company, “BALKAN POLYMERS” LTD is one of the leaders in polymers distribution for Southeast Europe with main offices situated in Bulgaria and Serbia. The company product list includes:
- Polyethylene (LDPE,HDPE, LLDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polystyrene (HIPS, GPPS)
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (РЕТ)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
As one large company, “Balkan Polymers“ is big enough to cover and supply many countries in Europe but at the same time to focus and connect with each customer individually.
With the strategically well-positioned logistics network and warehouses in key market points, they could guarantee a high quality service to the customers. The experienced team of traders are providing valuable and high quality services by being committed to long-term partnership with customers and suppliers. They help their customers to be more successful through intelligent system solutions, financial benefits and superior quality products.
To achieve their goals, the company provides:
- High quality goods, purchased from around the world, accompanied by all necessary certificates.
- Skilled and dedicated team, with extensive experience in trade, logistics and warehousing services.
- Financial resources, which allow to finance the customers by selling goods under a deferred payment arrangement in order to meet needs and demands of the market.
- Technical support to the final customer.
The main market of “Balkan Polymers“ have traditionally been Bulgaria, Eastern Europe and the Balkans, but over the last few years, they successfully expanded their business and nowadays the company sells all over Europe.